Girlchan Contest!! Girlchan Contest!!

Awesome Idea!

I might actually give a shot and attempt to please the almighty Egoraptor!
Can't wait to see what people will come up with.

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

Little Kuriboh on Newgrounds?!?

Working with Kirbopher?!
Excuse me for a minute...

*SSSQQQQQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!1*

Sorry, I had to. Also, hilarious video. I adore Abridged!Marik-Bakura interractions and this one takes the cake.

ZOMG Ghost Nappa lol. I really didn't expect that... What I *did* expect was some Egyptian Rage. But leather shoes are funny too... :P

EBE 2: Electric Boogaloo EBE 2: Electric Boogaloo

Awesome!

You once again incorporated Newgrounds reviewer stereotypes into a single flash! My only complaint is the Adam Phillips Worshipper bit... That went a bit too far... O_o

P.S.: Karate Kid FTW.

S13g responds:

You say Adam Phillips worshiper bit went to far.....I say it didn't go far enough! :3

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Woot!

Talk about an upgrade... This episode introduces 2 major things: Tricky and the improbability drive.
Why Tricky? Well, namely the fact that he becomes one of the reoccuring antagonists. The fact that he gets resurected and seems stronger foreshaddows the fact that he will return (in your nightmare lol). Also because he's distinguishable not only be appearance but also by how he... Well... Appears.
Randomly flying with a jetpack and shooting.
Sums up Tricky alright.

Then of course we have the improbability drive.
The machine that can alter reality.
It establishes the fact that ANYTHING can happen in the Madness universe. Henchmen and main characters get resurected, things fall out of the sky, buildings crack open... Of course here, the Sheriff, being a giant wuss, uses it to save his skin and makes things a bit more difficult for Hank. We indeed see the Auditor do something simmilar at the end of Madness Consternation. It defines the series. Anything can happen, but WILL it happen?

As for the animation and music, wow... HUGE improvement.
The bullet wounds are much more realistc, the fighting is more fluid and the general aspect is just more detailed.
The music, I find, is starting to establish a more serious tone to the series which is evident for the later episodes (Even if it is just a 15 second loop) Admitedly, Tricky's theme is what makes the episode for me. It's a shame we don't get to hear it as much...

P.S.: Please bring the counter back.

P.S.S.: On second thought, I'd rather count...

P.S.S.S.: I DARE you all to count the total body count of the series. >:3

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

And so it begins...

...Hopefully to never end.
Yes, this is the first Madness short to have a consistent plotline. The protagonist's motives may not be clear but one thing is certain...
...He will shoot the Sheriff.

*Serious mode off* So yeah, pretty cool sequel. Although the music does get a bit repetitive I always remind myself of how innapropriately funny it is, so that's cool.
The animation is, of course, better but not quite there yet (Especially the bullet wounds. Eek.) but, the fighting has very much improved. That's also equally cool.

With hindsight though, it has very little to do with later episodes, apart from the reoccuring characters, mainly for the fact that Hank kills the Sheriff and gradualy makes his old enemies his new enemies. (lol wut?)

One thing I noticed a while ago were the two henchmen in the room preceding the Sheriff's. You may notice that they are slightly taller and have round heads instead of oval ones. Quite clever there, Krinkels.

Oh, and the Sheriif's a total wimp.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Random Dancing Guy FTW!

Although this one is fairly outdated and bit lacking in terms of fighting (e.g.: No blood) and animation...I love it.
Sure, it's nothing compared to Madness Aggregation, but it's a huge step up from the first short (Marsh-Mallow-Madness) featuring madness-like stickmen. It's also very high-quality for 2002.
Perhaps the only downside is that it has almost nothing to do with the current Madness plotline, but who cares?! The innapropriate music, random violence and bizzare characters (Jesus lol) make you just sit back, relax and enjoy the Madness.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go dance.